2. A fairy on the inside of her right wrist.
3. Praying hands on her left hip, which used to be a bat.
4. A bouquet of sweetpeas on her lower back.
5. The words "Move or Bleed" on the left side of her ribcage.
6. The name "Jack" on her right thigh for a dead pet.
7. A sparrow on her right breast.
8. A mermaid on her left ankle.
Christina Ricci has confessed her love for tattoos, but knows that being an actress in Hollywood you have to be careful where you get your tattoos. As of right now all her tattoos are in places that can be covered up fairly easily. Because a lot of time producers in movies do not like their actress's to be covered in tattoos, because it is a pain to have to cover them up with make up if their clothes do not cover them up. However, Christina is hoping that she will become super famous one day so she can get a tattoo on her arm.
"I can't wait until I'm super-famous. I'm at the point when I should really hide them, because directors don't like them. When I'm really, really super famous, I'm going to get one on my arm - because nobody cares then.